All skin types need care, but there are some general things that can be followed, as they are suitable for all skin types, as the following:
– Washing the face in the morning and evening using a good quality face wash, helps to get radiant skin and controls the oil on the face.
– Washing the face with warm water, not hot water, because hot water reduces the natural oils from the face.
– The use of a face toner is suitable for the type of skin because the face toner works to remove the bacteria accumulated in the face and also tightens the pores of the skin.
– Moisturizing the skin constantly, especially after using a face toner. Moisturizing helps protect the skin from many problems, such as the formation of wrinkles.
– Putting sunscreen with a protection ratio of at least 30 degrees when exposed to the sun to avoid many problems.
– Remove makeup before going to bed, to avoid clogged pores.
– Exfoliate the skin once or twice a week to remove dead skin cells and allow new cells to grow and avoid exfoliating the skin too much because this causes irritation.
– Aloe vera contains many minerals and vitamins, and it is very useful for normal skin as it works to lighten it and reduce facial pigmentation by reducing the amount of melanin in the skin, and also contains many amino acids that rebuild collagen and elastin in the face, and normal skin can be lightened By bringing an aloe vera leaf, removing the gel from it and placing it on the skin and leaving it for 10 minutes, then wash it well with cold water, and repeating this method twice a day for about a month.
– Honey and milk for normal skin You can prepare a face wash for normal skin by following the steps. Ingredients: Two teaspoons of curd. A teaspoon of honey.